Pacen came home like this from school on Friday...
Pacen was soooo excited for his Valentine's day party. It was the first thing he thought of when he got up in the morning and had to make a little box just for his Valentine's just like Sophie. My kids really are great because when Camry came home from her preschool party she immediately shared all of her treats with Pacen and even brought home a cupcake just for him because they were soooo good. And then when Pacen came home he shared his candy right with the girls. I love it. They really are just good little friends.

Our Valentine's Day was great. Than took me out to Thaiphoon (we are obsessed with that place) and then to see Valentine's Day the movie...very cliche but exactly what I wanted to do...and don't go see that movie. It's not like I felt like it was a complete waste of money, it just wasn't that good. How can you have so many famous people in a movie and have it turn out so poorly!?!? It was very blah. But, it was a fun date night with Than.

Last night we spent the actual V-day with Jana and Ben. We sat and ate steak and potatoes until we were about to puke and then played 2 rounds of Dominion...one of which I actually one. Yippee.

Aren't my kids just cute? Every mom thinks that, but I REALLY think that. I love that Pacen has the day off and we can just hang and not have any real place to be. Claira has been trying to talk more and more lately and we just sit and laugh at all the things she tries to say. She can 'say' every one's name, except for Pacen. She just calls him Daddy. And every time it's like the funniest thing all of us have ever heard. We'll go and say, Say Camry...and she'll say it. Say Mommy. And then it gets to Pacen and it's always daddy.
I'm thankful to have so much love in our family that can last all year long.





6 comments:
I love, love, love the picture of you and Claira. She is so cute and of course, so are you. Glad you had a great Valentine's day. It is frankly my least favorite holiday with Halloween a very close second.
Heidi was excited for her class party, too. I guess her and some other girls all made plans to dress up nicely for the party in valentines colors. She wore her dress from the wedding and had me do her hair special. I'm a little worried since we went through so much work and she is only in kindergarten.
Your kids ARE REALLY cute!
Wow! If anyone ever wondered where Claira got her stunning eyes he/she needs only look at you in your picture with Cam! What a great picture :)
you really DO have cute kids! (mine are cuter...just kidding!) I love the big valentine....I wish my kids could go back to school already. Because of our crazy snow, they haven't been to school since the 5th! insane...
Love the coloring pages! Grace is really getting into wanting to write and "read". It's fun! Also, I completely agree with you about the movie. Bruce and I were really disappointed. Boo :(
Post a Comment