Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Speak

While acting out the Nativity story with our little Fisher Price Nativity (thanks, Grammy!):

I was saying something about how Joseph and Mary had to have the baby Jesus in a manger where animals live...Camry said, "And then Mary has to hide because Darth Vader is coming to fight her." She's having a little story confusion!
Then later in the story when we were talking about the wise men bringing gifts to the baby Jesus, Camry says, "I want to give Jesus a present." Oh yeah, Camry, what would you give him? "I want to give him a princess seatbelt." We all know that every baby needs a car seat!
That Camry has a mind of her own.

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is pretty funny about vader. i love that she knows who darth vader is. claira is darling...they all are

mandy harline said...

I love it! That is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait for my girls to start talking for these very types of crazy comments!