Monday, May 05, 2008

Sam!

I've been feeling guilty because Sam has been living with us since the end of January, and now is probably going to be moving down to the Provo sometime this summer, and I never put him up on the blog. And don't worry--he's often mentioned it. He'll say, "Oh, I bet that is going to go up on the blog before I will." And most things have. So here is a post all about Sam! Pacen and Camry love having their Uncle Sam around. He has taught Cam the art of not only sucking off the salsa from the chip, but actually eating the chip with it. Pacen had to wear his blue vest because Uncle Sam was wearing his blue vest to church on Sunday. Camry's conversation when she wakes up is, "Where's Daddy? Where's Sam?" She's very worried when he's not here. I loved Pacen's comment about Sam. "He only watches basketball." True statement, Pacen.
And while taking these pictures it reminded me again about how terrible a picture taker Sam is. Seriously. Angelee knows. How many photos did it take to get one of him smiling with his eyes open? He's already admitted that whomever he marries is going to be terribly upset on their wedding day when about 1/4 of their wedding photos are decent, or he'll have to have the mad face on. We'll see. So, this is Pacen and Camry's tribute to Sam's closed-eyed pictures. :) We love our Uncle Sam!!!

6 comments:

Real Life Roberts said...

I had to take a double take to make sure that wasn't THAN!!!

Dava_Hudson said...

Aww thats too cute! i love how they are making fun of sam and he looks so put off by it. lol

Parley and Katie Call said...

They do look more alike even now that they're older!

Anonymous said...

Cute son...cute grandkids making fun of my son.

Angelee said...

Those aren't even bad pictures of him. He just looks mean, not like he's sleeping. I took 6 rolls of film and every picture had his eyes completely closed. Ok, maybe two were squinted, but not decent. I feel your pain erica.

Emily said...

what... did you forget to have sam say "cheese" before the picture? and i thought you were a professional ;)