I feel like we've just been on the go for the past few days, and the bummer of it all is that my camera battery died, and I never plugged it in. Argh. So, instead of posting pictures of us this weekend, I'm posting this old picture that I think is just too cute. Pacen has to be wearing the same thing as Than. If Than has jeans on, then Pacen has to have jeans on. Since Than had on a white shirt underneath his BYU shirt, Pacen had to wear a white shirt. It's cute, but annoying when you're just trying to get him dressed and he's freaking out because Daddy wasn't wearing shorts today! And don't think that you can wear a BYU shirt if Pacen isn't. But mom, why do you get to wear BYU?!?!?! Yes, we've created a monster.
On other news, it's raining today. Happy Memorial Day to us! Rain is not ideal for a BBQ or softball game or family pictures that I wanted to take today--doesn't the earth know that?!?!
This weekend has been great because Than has been here and the kids have been so missing him on all of his trips. On Thursday, we went out to lunch with Than, and then that night, Pacen was dying to go bowling, so we went. Why not give our kids everything they want to they become spoiled brats?!!? Then there was a tragedy. I lost. I, Erica Jon Hancock, got my butt kicked by my ever gloating husband, Nathaniel. And it wasn't just like I barely lost, I lost by like 35 points. I blame it entirely on the pregnancy throwing off my inner bowling balance. I seriously think that it is one of the first times that I've ever lost to him. It was sad day, but then in the words of the ever quoted Walt Hancock, "The sun shines on every dog's butt once in a while." Or something like that. Gotta love Than's dad.
Friday we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I have to say that it is true Indiana Jones, but not my favorite plot topic. It kind of ruined it for me. But still fun to watch Harrison Ford beat people up. Then we went to the Bee's game with Kathy and the Papa's. It was a looooooong game but we had to stay till the end because they had fireworks!
Saturday was the Zoo at our friend's birthday party & than played in two games of soccer.
Sunday was definitely our day of rest.
And here's to a day of BBQ-ing in the rain!


3 comments:
Wow! What a great weekend. I laughed out loud at the dog's butt quote, and good for Thank that he beat you at bowling. Being the spouse who always loses, I feel his pain. We too saw Indiana Jones, but on Saturday, and it was fun.
YOU LOST?!?! How can that be... I am so disappointed. You better have a rematch, soon!
I'm sorry for intruding on your blog, I came across it on a friend of mine's...I just wanted to tell you that your family is absolutely beautiful, and congrats on #3! Your kids are little dolls! Good luck with everything, I hope you have a wonderful delivery of the new little one! I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every now and then!
Post a Comment