Very scary, but this is Christmas 2003--fresh out of bed on Christmas morning! No kids, but newly pregnant. I got to surprise my family on Christmas day by getting Mom and Loren a World's Greatest Grandparent ornament. Everyone was so excited!This is Christmas 2005. You can see how much Pacen LOVED Santa! Things have changed this year. In fact, today it was so adorable. In his prayer, he said, "Bless for BYU football helmet, BYU football when Santa come." I loved it!
Christmas 2005 I was big and fat and pregnant. This picture makes me look like a whale...I still had 3 months to go at this point...yikes. 
These are Christmas 2006. Cam was 8 months and not really crawling yet. But she did look fabulous in this little Christmas dress! Pacen was two and a half and had to have two days of opening presents because my family has a hard time saying "no" to buying stuff for my kids. :)
Christmas 2005 I was big and fat and pregnant. This picture makes me look like a whale...I still had 3 months to go at this point...yikes. 





5 comments:
Very cute pictures. Can't wait to see you next week. We need to plan something!
It's neat to see the timeline of how your Christmas's have changed.
I can't believe Pacen is 3 and 1/2 already.
See you guys soon.
i swear we are trying to get better about presents, but they are our only babies :)
oh man, I was really hoping it was going to end with a cool addition annoncement. shucks
I wish! We're trying but nothing has been happening! LAME!
Post a Comment