Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And one more...

I'm mad at Google for taking away my google reader!  I'm nervous that I should switch my blog to another service.  I'm assuming that google could one day just take it away too and that would be the saddest day ever.  I realize not as many people blog anymore and it's mostly facebook, twitter and instagram but still.  I liked my old way of reading blogs.  And I love my blog even though it's getting harder and harder to keep it up but I LOVE it and the kids love it too.  I guess I'm just old school like that. :)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Stupid google. I have no idea how I'm going to keep track of blogs now. And I hadn't even thought of the possibility of losing blogger. I'm going to believe that can't happen because that would just be terrible.

brookeisacrazylady said...

i feel the same. but i never used google reader i just use to my blog roll and bookmarked the rest.

but you are doing great with all those little ones and hats off to you with a husband who travels. i can't imagine you are soo dang tough! maren is so so cute. looks like gentry?

Cameron and Katie said...

I think my family would fall apart if google took away blogger. It's how I record our "family history!" Scary to even think about.