Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pacen the cook.

Pacen has been really into making food for himself lately.  It started with making hot chocolate for himself.  I don't think he realized how easy it was and then he was a hot chocolate making fool.  One morning before school he made hot chocolate for everyone!  It was so cute.  
The other morning I asked him if he wanted to make pancakes for everyone and he did it all by himself.  I guided him but now he's like a pancake making fool.  Have I mentioned how much I love that we have Sunday afternoon church now???  We did this before church along with a bunch of other things and still made it to church on time.  I love it!  

So here is Pacen working hard....
 ...with his little helper. 


Enjoying the fruits of his labors.....



1 comment:

The Robins Nest said...

Yay for kids who can cook and afternoon church. We love it too. I also love your kitchen...it looks awesome!